This cylinder type fuel pump is a highly reliable unit used by original engine manufacturers and is further installed by many original equipment manufacturers. This pump also has an interchangeable fuel filter, used on JCB, Kubota, Volvo, Caterpillar and Thwaites.
You can see a 360 degree panoramic view, click here
Both fuel pumps are suitable for diesel, petrol and biofuel.
The U-Shin brand of fuel pump is currently used by a wide range of worldwide manufacturers including Volvo, Yanmar, Thwaites, Ausa, Takeutchi, Bob Cat, Newson, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Hino, Kawasaki, Hitachi, Cat, Isuzu, Thermo-King, Lombardini, Pel-Job.
The cylinder pump has a higher suction and delivery pressure than the compact type thus enabling a more complex fuel line layout. It will also deliver a high volume of fuel.
The unit also comes complete with an inbuilt paper fuel element filter, which can be changed easily. The pump can be fixed directly or the rubber mount fixing can be used to reduce vibration and ensure long life is achieved. Please see data sheet.
Industrial machinery loading small gasoline and diesel engine (As gasoline engine displacement standard, it is appropriate to a vehicle equipped with 2000-3000 cc carburetor). Construction vehicle, power shovel, bulldozer, wheel loader, etc.
- Agricultural Vehicle:Ideal for marine applications
- Lawn Mower:Riding type, walking-type
- Gold Cart:Riding type
- Fork Lift:Riding type
- Generator:Small type to large size
- Excellent engine low temperature starting performance due to easy fuel supply by turning key switch on
- Superior installation layout
- Long life due to noncontact system
- Built in filter and diaphragm for absorbing pulsation
- Possible to use two pumps in series to increase flow pressure or in parallel to increase flow rate
- Self suction tape
- Net Voltage:DC12V (or DC24V)
- Available Voltage Span:DC8V – DC16V (DC 16V-28V)
- Average Operating Current:Under 1.5A (1.5A)
- Flow Characteristics:See right diagram (reference)
- Suction Pressure (dry condition):Under – 4.0kPa (reference value)
- Adaptable Environment Temp:Depends on fuel properties. Main body, -30c to +70c
- Anti Vibration:To be satisfied test condition of JIS D1601-95, 5.3 (2)
- –step 45, Automobile Anti Vibration
- Water Proof:No abnormal function after test condition of JIS
- –D0203-94-D1, Automotive Water Proof Liability Test for
- –Automotive Parts
- Durability:DC 14V 1000 Hours operation of normal temperature
- Net Weight:Approximately 900g
- Pipe Length:L=25mm/32mm
- Pipe Diameter:6.35/8
- Pipe Withdrawing Direction:Choose from our configured products as much as
- Installation Pitch:65mm
- Installation Method:Grommet method (attach a rubber cushion and then
- –tighten a bolt on it) /direct method (directly tighten a bolt)
This cylinder type fuel pump is a highly reliable unit used by original engine manufacturers and is further installed by many original equipment manufacturers. This pump also has an interchangeable fuel filter.
There are no reviews yet.